RESTAURANT IN ST. MARK’S SQUARE SINCE 1830
Located directly above Grancaffè Quadri in a space that was orginally ocupied by Venetian governmental officials during the Serenissima, the restaurant has been open to the public since 1844. With the arrival of the Alajmo family in 2011, the restaurant gained international attention and received a Michelin star within a year. In early 2018, the dining room was completely rennovated based on the vision of Philippe Starck and the Alajmo brothers. The work was carried out by skilled Venetian artisans focused on reveal the original beauty and magic of the place.
Created by Max Alajmo and carried out by executive chefs Silvio Giavedoni and Sergio Preziosa, the Ristorante Quadri menu highlights contemporary interpretations of traditional Venetian and Italian dishes made with ingredients sourced directly from the Venetian lagoon. Guests can choose between two tasting menus as well as à la carte options.